The Brisbane School of Iberian Swordsmanship has adopted the following policies:
- BSIS Policies
- BSIS Pedagogy Instructor Principles Policy (available in downloadable form here). This policy was the first of our policies to be written, and encodes our ethos as a school that is welcoming for all and that has the best training we can provide. It is loosely based on the teaching standards from the Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership, and is supported by current research.
- BSIS Protective Equipment & Safety Standards
- BSIS Test Cutting Safety Guidelines
- BSIS Statement of Aims and Activities
- BSIS Protective equipment standards table
- BSIS Covid Safety Plan